Dr. Greyshock returns home to practice Endocrinology in Fayetteville and surrounding communities.
Dr. Greyshock received her medical degree from the University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill.
She completed her Internal Medicine Residency and Endocrinology Fellowship at Duke University Medical Center.
She also served as Chief Resident for Duke Internal Medicine.
Dr. Greyshock is board certified in Clinical Lipidology and Internal Medicine. She is board eligible for Endocrinology.
Specializing in the Diagnosis & Treatment of the Following:
• Thyroid Disorders (Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Nodules, & Thyroid Cancer)
• Bone & Calcium Disorders (Osteoporosis, Paget’s Disease, and Hypo/Hyperparathyroidism)
• Type 1 & Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus & Insulin Pump Management
• Complex Lipid Management
• Metabolic Syndrome & Obesity
• Adrenal Disorders
• Pituitary Disorders
• Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
• Pregnancy Related Endocrine Disorders